To get the best out of your lovely scented candles, follow these 5 simple steps every time.
1. Place you candle in on a safe surface, away from drafts, children and pets.
2. If needed, trim your wick to approx 6mm.
3. Always allow the top layer of your candle to melt fully! This can take approx 2 1/2 - 3 hours for our 30cl single wick soy candle.
Wax has a memory and blowing it out too soon can lead to tunnelling / memory rings forming. Learn more about those here.
4. Never burn for longer than 4 hours as the glass can overheat.
5. Once cooled, trim the end of your wick before lighting it again. This will ensure an even burn each time and also help to avoid any excess smoke that can occur when the wick is too long.
To find out more, check out our blog section where we have lots of tips on candle and diffuser care.