Monthly & Seasonal Candle Offers | Subscribe to our Newsletter to enjoy these benefits!
May 13, 2020
Main image by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash
Article by Nawal Houghton | Coach and Owner of Your Divorce Coach.org.uk
1. Communicate and be honest with each other.
Create spoken agreements around communication and behaviour to clarify expectations and trust.
2. Send good morning and goodnight texts, pictures or videos everyday
3. Talk about the things you want to do together and plan some special dates and activities for when lockdown is over
4. Send love notes by post.
Remind your partner why you love them and your relationship
5. Find small ways to surprise each other
Sending gifts, read a love poem and send over video
6. Have frequent date nights virtually!
7. Shift your beliefs to see long distance as an opportunity that brings you closer and makes you stronger. Focus on the positive aspects of long distance.
8. Stay open and honest about your struggles, thoughts and feelings. Learn how to support each other over distance.
9. Give each other something over distance that smells like him or her. A scarf, tshirt, note with their scent on it.
10. Stay positive, this is not forever, it is a short period of time and will pass. Keep your focus on the long term!
This article was written by Nawal Houghton for Miller & Keane. To find out more about Nawal visit her website or follow her on her social media.
For similar articles or more information on communication during this tricky time, you can contact Nawal at www.yourdivorcecoach.org.uk or follow her on her social media.
Nawal also specialises on guiding and supporting couples going through a break up or co-parenting during this difficult time.
To find out more or to work with Nawal click on the link above or the image below.
May 12, 2021
Mental Health is important for everyone. Whether you call it 'mental health' or ‘emotional health’ and well-being .. it is just as important as our physical health. In short, it refers to the thoughts we think and feelings we are experiencing and becoming aware of these so that we can identify when they are not serving or.
March 25, 2021
“Discombobulated” is a word which deserves to be said out loud. It is a brilliant word but what does it mean and is it even a real word?